Cherai Beach

This trip was totally unplanned and happened only since my aunt and uncle invited us to join them and their children who had come from abroad. What I loved most was the early morning walk by the seaside with my sister-in-laws. The girly talk and the walk was very refreshing. I managed to continue my walk while in Kerala and since a long walk becomes impossible here, I am climbing stairs! Well, anything is better than a sedentary life style right?

Club Mahindra was formerly Indriya Beach Resort. The resort has been well maintained and the staff is very friendly. I also loved the food. The pool is fiercely maintained by Madhavan :) He ensures you wear the right clothes and there is not even a speck of dirt in it. He also loves to teach swimming. My son automatically became his student and was not spared at all since he never underwent a formal training. Whereas daughter did take a course. If we had spent some more time, I am sure Madhavan would have trained our son very well.

The Lake

The fishing spot from where the kids made a good catch










The reception

Comments

  1. Dear friend.

    I am happy to see this photography website.

    I reached here looking for photographs of Madamakulam and Peermade.
    I would be happy if you can share a good photographs of Madamakulam for an upcoming book on Peermade

    (Story of Peermade ISBN 9788192888606). I will be giving credit and link to your website in the book, under the photograph.

    You can have a look at the book on the way at
    http://issuu.com/georgethengummoottil/docs/booktest

    Thank you
    George
    george@theindia.info
    (+91) 094462 93302

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts